Ask for Price
We are the leading manufacturer and exporter of Color Removal Plant and our product is made of good quality.
Help in effectively removing color present in water supplies that result from the presence of natural organic matter like leaves, soil and other organic matter in water.
Further, color contamination can also be caused by the presence of inorganic constituents in water sources like iron and manganese.
Some of the reasons why the color is considered as contaminant include the standards required to maintain aesthetic quality of treated water supplies as color level present in water is considered to be a good indicator of the organic content of water.
Here, we suggest chemical coagulation process that is an effective way to reduce color levels of raw water. For removal of color due to organic carbon, resins have also used that help in significantly reducing treated water color levels.
Further, our in-depth knowledge of different water sources also assists us in coming up with compatible service solutions.
- Color treatment plants are special application units containing media
bed having both anion and cation resins
- Anion resin help in removing color caused by organic compounds
(decayed animal and vegetable matter) found in water supplies that
discolor water and cause stains to almost everything contact with
- Cation resin allows softening of water without need of adding second
unit with provision of saturated salt brine for releasing trapped
organic color compounds and hardness minerals
- Established technology that helps in effectively removing color from
waste water generated in textile processing and printing houses
- Superior functionally based plant that helps in ensuring clear water
that can further be treated for reuse
- Plants also designed specifically for textile process houses that
help in removing 100% of colors
- Available functional range from 0.1 to 50 m3/h
- Compact and modular construction
- Low power requirements for operations
- Low capital investment required